I am finally getting with the program and created a repository for the latest versions of my presentations. I will add them here as they get uploaded.
To find out which sessions I have given or will give and where, check out my Speaking Page.
If you’re looking to find the presentations and demo scripts, here’s where you can find them:
- Back to the Basics: T-SQL 101
- Looking “Normal”, Seeing “Stars”: Table Design Working Together
- Single Statement, Many Changes: How One Statement Can Modify Multiple Tables
- A Practical Starter Guide to SQL Notebooks
- Beyond the Basic SELECT
- Data Integrity Demystified
Sample Database Scripts:
- Superheroes DB
- The Superheroes database is used by various sessions. You can find SQL Server 2019 backups for the starting point of each of those sessions. The scripts to create the database are also available. But as each session starts at a different place and uses some elements from previous sessions, it may be easier to just restore the backups.